Terms of Us
Security. The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damage to the User’s systems or operations. While Lifetime Wealth Management will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, the User further acknowledges that Lifetime Wealth Management does not guarantee such events will not take place and that Lifetime Wealth Management will not be held liable for any such occurrences. The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from any Lifetime Wealth Management Web site or any other Web site accessed from any Lifetime Wealth Management Web site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair, or otherwise damage its systems, software, or data, and the User shall indemnify, defend, and hold Lifetime Wealth Management harmless from any liability, claim cost, or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
Web Site Use. This Web site and the material on this Web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Lifetime Insurance Services, except that Users are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web site on a single computer for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web site or its contents are transferred to Users. The information on this Web site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship between you and Lifetime Insurance Services
Prohibited Uses. You agree not to:
- Bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the Web site or any Lifetime Wealth Management network
- Use the Web site to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information
- Use the Web site to intercept, collect, or store personal information about other users
- Spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Web site by other users
- Access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Web site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Web site or any Lifetime Wealth Management network
- Send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Web site
- Overload or crash the Web site or any Lifetime Wealth Management server or network
- Engage in an excessively high volume of data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a Web server, Internet relay chat server, or any other server via any use of the Web site
- Any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that is otherwise objectionable to Lifetime Wealth Management in its sole discretion
- Any commercial material or content (including, for example, funding solicitations, advertising, or marketing any goods or services)
- Any information you are prohibited from transmitting by contract or confidential relationship
- Any material that exploits or harms minors (any person under the age of 18), intentionally or unintentionally, including by exposing minors to content that is inappropriate, providing minors’ personally identifiable information, or seeking to obtain personally identifiable information from minors
- Any material that could harm the business, reputation, employees, subscribers, or facilities of Lifetime Wealth Management or any person at Lifetime Insurance Services
- Any material that infringes, misuses, or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of anyone, including rights of publicity and privacy
- Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
- Content that references other Web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers
- Content that contains computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
Forums, Third-Party Sites, and Content. Posters to and hosts of forums on the Web site (e.g., blogs), even if Lifetime Wealth Management employees, are not authorized Lifetime Wealth Management spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Lifetime Insurance Services. Content, data, services, and products of parties other than Lifetime Wealth Management may be displayed or made available through the Web site. You acknowledge that Lifetime Wealth Management is not a publisher of, does not control or endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any such third-party content. The Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than Lifetime Insurance Services. You acknowledge that Lifetime Wealth Management does not control those Web sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy practices, or any other policies provided on those Web sites. Lifetime Wealth Management does not regularly review materials on Web sites linked to this Web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web sites.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENTDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENTALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENTBE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENTHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
DMCA Notice: Claims of Copyright Infringement. Lifetime Wealth Management respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with US Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under US copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. If you believe that material available on or through the Web site infringes a copyright of yours or any third party, please notify our designated agent, listed below. The notice must include the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c) (3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Our designated agent to whom you must address infringement notices under the DMCA is:
1160 Horizon Rd
Rockwall TX 75032
After receiving notice, Lifetime Wealth Management may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA.
The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins. Lifetime Wealth Management is unable to guarantee that information submitted through this Web site for job purposes will be inaccessible by hackers. When submitting a job application to Lifetime Insurance Services, the User should not include any information of a sensitive nature—social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc. You agree Lifetime Wealth Management shall have no liability for any unauthorized access to any information you may submit to Lifetime Insurance Services.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, scripts, graphics, images, site design, and “look and feel,” are the property of Lifetime Wealth Management and are protected pursuant to US and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENT, P.C. IS A SEC REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISORY FIRM (RIA)
LIFETIME WEALTH MANAGEMENT, P.C., LIFETIME TAX ADVISORS INC. AND LIFETIME INSURANCE SERVICES, INC. ARE LEGAL SEPARATE ENTITIES.